Monday, April 2, 2012

April Photo a Day Challenge Pics

                                                                                                      Day 1. Before photo 








Day 2. Breakfast today










Day 3. My Daily Workout








Day 4. Fit Test





Day 5. Athletic Shoes (these were my reward for completing ChaLean Extreme!)



Day 6. Accountability Partners (Some of my girls from my workout class & my challenge group)





Day 7. Rest Day!  YES!!!






Day 8. My Trainers!








Day 9. Sweat!




Day 10. Goals!










Day 11. Ingredient...a favorite










Day 12. Fit club.






I thought I'd update this post.  As you see I only got thru Day 12.  About day 11 I started getting sick and the dr. said it was walking pneumonia, and severe sinus infection.  Needless to say, I did not have the strength to continue working out for about a week, so I missed out on the rest of the month's pics!  Maybe I'll do it again another month!  I hope YOU had success!  If you did, and even if you didn't complete it, I'd love to hear about your journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment