Monday, February 6, 2012

Are you ready for swimsuit season?


Do you know what 90 days from now is? The beginning of swimsuit season!!! Are you ready for this? **cue the music** I'm beginning to fill spots in my March Challenge group now.  

 My challengers in my January and February groups are making great strides with their programs! One of my peeps said ... "I have always hated working out, but with the accountability, I'm starting to look forward to it, knowing others are taking note of what I do. I feel stronger, my clothes are fitting better (even looser!) and I have so much more energy! Looking forward to my first 30 day results!"

If you'd like to reserve a spot in my March Challenge group, message me or send me an email at susan@fitjourneyforlife.com and let's get started!  *fitness* *accountability* *motivation* *nutrition tips* and *support*






No comments:

Post a Comment