Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What does TODAY mean to you?

It's time to think about TODAY. What does TODAY mean? What will it bring? How will I meet it? What does it mean in relationship to yesterday and tomorrow?

We can only live ONE DAY AT A TIME. Yesterday is a cancelled check and tomorrow is a promissory note. All we have for cash on hand is TODAY. We have a choice to make it a good one or a bad one. Yes, bad things happen to us sometimes. And sometimes we have no control over those happenings, but we do have control over how we REACT to them.

TODAY I choose to react positively!!

TODAY I will dwell on the POSITIVE.

TODAY I will RENEW my efforts and resolve to stay EATING CLEAN.

TODAY I will take the time I need for me--to do the things I need to do.

TODAY I will know that I CAN DO THIS.

TODAY I will DEDICATE my time and energy to my plan.

TODAY I will say NO when it means sticking up for myself.

TODAY I will UNDERSTAND why this is important to me and others will see.

TODAY I will be PATIENT with myself and others.

TODAY I will reach out to someone who needs a little ENCOURAGEMENT--next time it might be me.

TODAY I will realize Living Healthy is the BEST thing for me and for my family.

TODAY I will ENJOY my successes that are and DREAM of those yet to come.

TODAY I will be sure I am PREPARED for tomorrow.

TODAY I will reflect on the DRIVE and SKILLS I have incorporated into my lifestyle.

TODAY I will focus on the ACCOMPLISHMENTS I have made and the obstacles I have OVERCOME.

TODAY I will PLAN to STICK TO MY PLAN.

TODAY I will abandon myself to my DRIVE.

TODAY I will put all my SKILLS FOR SURVIVAL to work.

TODAY is the only day I have any control over.
                                                                                           
TODAY I choose to make it good, to be happy and serene, and to eat only nutritious foods.

TODAY will be a GOOD day!!! BECAUSE I AM BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment