Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Don't Compare Yourself to Others

Have you ever thought, "I'll never be as skinny and/or proportionate as her"? Or what about, "no matter how much weight I lose, I'm always going to be bigger than her"?
Don’t ever let a comparison break you. We all know people who we view as “perfect.” The one who we wish we looked/spoke/thought/wrote/studied like. The person with the good grades, the long legs, the swaying hips. The girl who no matter what she wears, she looks great...even in sweats and a baggy T-shirt!  But you know what? I would bet my life that someone out there (probably LOTS of someones) look at you and think the same thing.

Listen for it. You’ll hear it in someone's voice. The wistful sound of them wishing they could be more like you. Hear it and remember you are someone else’s motivation. Let that motivate you to be the best you that you can be!


No comments:

Post a Comment