Saturday, January 14, 2012

Leaf, branch or root? Which one are you?

Lots of times we have people in our life that we think are the BEST, only to have circumstances come up, and when you look to them for support, they are nowhere to be found!  Where did they go?  They went on to the next good, fun time with someone else.  It may not be that they aren't a good person; it may just be that they were only meant to be there for a season.  When you have tough times in your life, your TRUE friends will still be there anchoring you, supporting you, and even lifting you back up!  Hold those friends close, and remember to nurture those relationships!  Friendships like that are never one sided! 

I love this video one of my friends shared on Facebook today.  I remember a lot of leafs in my life and I ask myself, " What in the world I was THINKIN?" LOL...Some really great advice in this video! 



No comments:

Post a Comment